Perfecting Crown & Bridge Protocol for the Daily Practice: a Magic Play under Kois’ Perspectives
Crown-and-bridge work is a conventional treatment approach in restorative and prosthetic dentistry. It is also the ‘bread and butter’ of many practices in their business. However, post-operative problems such as marginal leakage, sensitivity, pulpitis, strengthless chewing, prosthetic fracture, TMJ discomfort, and muscle pain are not uncommon in our experience. At the same time, new crown and bridge materials as well as new types of cement require us to understand their specific properties and modify our techniques accordingly. Otherwise, post-operative problems could be even worse, leading to patients' suffering and damage to the practice's goodwill.
This course aims at bringing you up-to-date knowledge and techniques to maximize your production as well as success in crown and bridgework. Tailor-made to the environment of Hong Kong practice, we will review several important aspects of the clinical procedures of crown and bridgework and make them practical to your practice.
*Early bird will be included a set of Dr. Liu's Jota Bur Set worth $1000 HKD*
The highlights of the course content include:
1. A revision of the principles for the tooth preparation design of different crown materials. The course will focus particularly on the techniques, materials, instruments, and burs required to finish a preparation efficiently in your practice.
2. A well-designed workshop allowing participants to experience how Jerry-designed bur set can finish an ideal tooth preparation in just a few minutes
3. In-depth learning materials allowing participants to take an ideal tooth impression or complete intra-oral scanning with a fast, simple and easy procedure
4. Discussion on the logic behind cement selection. Participants will receive up-to-date knowledge on choosing your cement type for universal applications in the practice, that means in the future, participants will have no more hassles in stock numerous types of cement, yet still able to perform the best possible cementation in all situations.
5. Another workshop sharing practical tips on bonding crowns and bridges. Participants will gain hands-on experience in the use and manipulation of self-adhesive cement.
6. Introduction to the concept of functional occlusion. Through the workshop, participants will acquire the necessary techniques for finishing their crown and bridge with trouble-free occlusion, achieving great success with dramatic reduction of complications in future cases.
9:00 am - 6:45 pm
- Register now