Step up your practice with Straumann Implant Family
Bone graft procedures are essential parts of our implant-supported prosthesis treatment. The well augmented bone facilitates implant placement according to the prosthetic-driven principle, resulting in a stronger and more aesthetically pleasing final prosthesis. Various types of bone graft surgeries will be demonstrated in his lectures. They include the Staged or Simultaneous Approach GBR, Ridge Preservation with Mucograft, Split Ridge Procedures, Lateral Window Sinus Lift and Vertical Sinus Osteotome. These complex and difficult procedures will be broken down into simpler in stages so that you can conduct them in your daily general practices. Clinical cases of different clinical situations will be shown in the lectures.
Module 1 - Straumann Implant family – quarter century of history and experiences
- Introducing the history and modifications of Straumann implants over the past 25 years
- Straumann implants’ strength in different challenging clinical situations and their applications
e.g. aesthetically demanding cases, highly resorbed ridge, immediate implant and overdenture cases
Module 2 - Bone grafting procedures in GDP
- Introduction of different types of GBR techniques in clinical situations
- Demonstrating a very practical approach so that complicated cases become achievable
- Step by step cook book demonstrations will be shown
Module 3 - Sinus lift surgery made possible in GDP.
- Basic anatomy
- Clinical setup, equipment
- Pre operative preparations, surgical steps
- Post operative monitoring, complications and their management
- Hands-on practical session
The lectures will be conducted mainly in Cantonese and supplemented by English.
DATEModule 1 – 07 Oct
Module 2 – 21 Oct
Module 3 – 11 Nov
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Register now