(Seminar & Hands-on) Guided immediacy: Master the New Norm in Implant Dentistry!
Immediacy is the new norm in Implant Dentistry! Flapless implant placement in the extraction socket combined with immediate provisional restoration is not only time efficient, but rather a minimally invasive treatment approach which can maintain the soft and hard tissue architecture and serve the patient with predictable long term success! With the proper evidence-based approach, Guided Immediacy could be a game changer in your practice either in the aesthetic zone or posterior!
Rather than a single technique or approach, Guided Immediacy is an evidence-based, precision workflow:
- Proper patient selection
- Comprehensive Digital Planning,
- Precision Prosthetic Design
- Flapless Guided Surgery
- Prefabricated Provisional Tissue-supporting Prosthesis or Custom Healing Abutment
What is this course about:
This course is an introduction to guided immediacy for single crowns in the aesthetic or posterior zone. It is suitable for clinicians with experience in straightforward implant placement. The course aims to present in detail the workflow for immediacy step by step, discussing the latest evidence and best practice for patient selection, the principles of surgical and restorative planning and finally the preparation and execution of flapless guided surgery in fresh extraction sockets. The course will be highly clinical following clinical cases and videos and will focus on decision making, techniques and best practice but also limitations, problems and complications that may arise and how to manage them. Finally, the course includes an optional hands-on exercise where the participants can test the workflow from start to end, digitally planning, placing and restoring one immediate implant in the aesthetic zone.
In this course you will learn:
- When is immediacy a good option for your patient!
- When flapless and immediate provisional can serve your best long term outcomes!
- Immediacy in Aesthetic Zone and Immediacy in posterior: differences and similarities, case selection and protocols!
- Which are the secrets in the comprehensive digital design to achieve flawless predictable long term success!
- How the prosthesis design can support health or predispose to problems.
- How to decide between provisional, permanent restoration or custom healing abutment.
- How to work with guided surgery, from planning to preparation and execution. What to be careful of, what can go wrong and how to manage unexpected problems!
- Hard and soft tissue augmentations, when what and how!
In the hands-on you will go step by step in the process:
- Digital treatment planning with Co-Diagnostix
- Design and assessment of surgical guide
- Implant placement with Guided Surgery in the aesthetic zone
- Tissue augmentation
- Restoration with prefabricated Immediate provisional /healing abutme
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
LOCATION17/F, CEO Tower, 77 Wing Hong Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, HONG KONG
- Register now