Courses > Lecture + Hands-on
Start Date: 2023-11-01
Dr. Hui Sheung Yu, Bosco BDS(HK), MDS(OMS)(HK), MOMS RCSEd, FCDSHK(OMS), FHKAM(Dental Surgery)
(Module 1 - 4) Straumann Implants Essentials: Starting Your Journey in Implant Dentistry
Module 1 – 7 Nov, 7:00pm-10:00pm
Treatment Planning, Basic Implant Knowledge and Case Selection
• Biological considerations of dental implant and the rationale of different implant designs and surface.
• Simple case patient and radiographic assessment and Implant selection
• Tissue Level & Bone Level implant placement protocols and surgical set up.
• Hands-on: Tissue Level Implant Drilling Protocol
Module 2 - 22 Nov, 7:00pm-10:00pm
Surgical Skills and Basic Bone Grafting Knowledge and Technique
• Basic surgical skill, flap design, soft tissue management and suturing
• Bone grafting materials and its surgical techniques
- BLT implant placement
- Bone grafting for socket preservation
- Simultaneous Implant Placement and Augmentation
- Suturing techniques
Module 3 - 6 Dec, 7:00pm - 10:00pm
• Loading protocol of dental implants
• Impression taking and techniques.
• Prosthetic abutment selection
• Hands-on: Open Tray and Close Tray Impression taking
Module 4 – 20 Dec, 7:00pm-10:00pm
Complex Case Digital Planning Workflow and Guided Surgery Techniques
• Nowadays modern digital implant planning workflow and incorporate guided surgery into your dental implant practice.
- Implant Treatment Planning with Bluesky Bio.
- Pilot Drill Guide Implant Placement
Dec 2023 to Feb 2024
Module 5 - Mentorship for Single Implant Placement
*Dentists who would like to register for the Module 5 mentorship must be attended all Modules 1-4
• Participants are required to bring one single tooth missing case for case assessment and treatment planning.
• Implant surgery will be performed by participants and supervised by Dr Hui in the designated clinic.
Please go to below page for Module 5 registration
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
LOCATIONCenter of Dental Education
- Join waiting list