How to Incorporate Full-Arch Fixed Prosthesis Supported by Dental Implants in Your Clinic
Dr. Chu Kai Yu, Aaron
BDS(HK), MClinDent(Pros)(Lond), MSc(Implant Dent)(HK), DImplantDent RCS Eng, MFGDP(UK), MGD(CDSHK)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery, University of Hong Kong at 1995
- Diploma of Membership of the Faculty of General Dental Practitioners of the Royal College of Surgeons of England at 2005
- Master of Clinical Dentistry in Prosthodontics of the University of London at 2006
- Membership in General Dentistry of the College of Dental Surgeons of Hong Kong at 2017
- Master of Science in Implant Dentistry of University of Hong Kong at 2018
- Diploma in Implant Dentistry of the Royal College of Surgeons of England at 2021
It was his great privilege to work with Dr. Ernest Tang to publish a book called “Notes in Implant Dentistry” in June 2021 in Research Gate, which has research interest score of 59.0 and nearly 16,000 reads. His main interests in implant dentistry are Immediate loading, anterior implant placement and full-arch rehabilitation. He also focuses on bringing research and patient-centered care into the clinical practice with various aspects of dentistry.
Dr. Tang Chun Lok, Ernest
BDS(HK), MDS (ImplantDent)(HK)
Dr. Ernest Tang finished his BDS at the University of Hong Kong in 2016 and served as a Dental Officer in the Implant Division of Prince Philip Dental Hospital, till he completed his postgraduate training in MDS Implant Dentistry in September 2020 in HKU.
Dr. Tang is a current Part-Time Clinical Lecture in Faculty of Dentistry, HKU, and is a co-author of Notes In Implant Dentistry, published in June 2021 which is an online resource of implant related reference with over 14k reads worldwide. He is currently managing his private practice and is interested in periodontal and implant therapy, as well as restorative work and digital integration to practicing dentistry.
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
LOCATION17/F, CEO Tower, 77 Wing Hong Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, HONG KONG
- Register now